The West Island Manor
Our mission is to provide personalized services and an environment adapted to the needs of its residents. In respect for their differences, their tastes and values, the West Island Manor sets up the conditions for them to stay healthy, to maintain their independence and grow as a person physically, emotionally, intellectually, socially and spiritually.
Philosophy of Care
The philosophy of intervention and management intends to provide safe and quality nursing care by:
- Respecting the individuality of each resident and his privacy.
- Encouraging the improvement or maintenance of their autonomy while offering a quality of life.
- Promoting accountability and the involvement of the resident, their family and friends in the care and daily activities.
- Allowing the resident to remain independent by using their potential in meeting their basic needs.
- Providing support and assistance necessary to the resident’s family upon admission and throughout the period of accommodation.
Our doors are always open!
Recommended Visiting Hours:
10am to 8pm
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Phone: (514) 620-9850
Visitor parking is provided free of charge in our parking lot on the side of the building.
Parking spots in the front are reserved for handicap permits, taxis and emergency vehicles.